Hikashop Product _ First Product Image

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:20 pm
HI

I really tried hard but could not find the trick :(
(Template: Storefront with Hikashop)

I managed to show the products in the News Show combined with the tabs with no issue, great documentation but know it is selecting the second picture of the products. I really like to have the best product picture as they are shown on the normal shop view.

Can you tell me where I would find this setting :-)

Thanks a lot
Greetings from switzerland
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:33 pm
Hello,

Unfortunately it is not possible to select the second image - the module always gets the first image of the product.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:44 pm
Hello,

Sorry my mistake :
Selecting the first picture is what i like to do.

Currently it is showing any picture but not the first one :-)

Any Idea or why this could be

www.manufaktur-naehbar.ch

Thanks a lot
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:22 pm
Please try to replace in this file mod_news_pro_gk5/data_sources/com_hikashop/model.php the following line:

Code: Select all
`m`.`file_ordering` DESC

to:
`m`.`file_ordering` ASC
Administrator

GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:51 am
Thank you but it did not work, still not showing the first picture
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 24, 2014 8:02 am
Please send me a PM message with FTP and back-end access to your website.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 01, 2015 7:05 pm
Hello, I found my mistake :?
The code in the template was absolutly correct therefore I changed it back to:

`m`.`file_ordering` DESC

Since the code is related to the order value of the image, in the Hika Shop Product Settings the "Order" has to be defined in the Order Field of the Images . :D

Even if the images in the back end are listed in the correct order and this seems to be applied by all other Hikashop Views I know so far, according to the code to link it to the NSP 5 the Number in the order field is of course "mandatory".
Simple and I really don't know why I did not get this earlier, sorry to make you all work on it.

Happy New Year
Fresh Boarder