Tab is not working

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:29 am
Hi!

Can anyone help me figure out why Tab GK5 is not working please? I'm using BikeStore template but I modified it :lol: and you can no longer distinguish it as BikeStore template. And I also loaded jQuery and Bootstrap. I'm looking at any javascript error on Console but I'm not getting any.

Clicking on Tab is not doing anything.

http://www.lakeave.org/testing

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:52 pm
Hi,
so please don't waste your time for searching and use another Tabs module.
You have installed many extensions like mijosearch, easysocial which may affects.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:48 pm
I see :) thank you Oscar. So, you're saying Gavick's module should only work if I don't install any component? Wow! thanks!

Here's my thought, I just wish that in the future those joomla developers that won't work with other developers to create a better Joomla component should not be considered in JED.

Thanks anyways! And Yes, I am actually planning to drop Gavick's modules from our website and template in the future.

Jackson
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:28 pm
Sometimes searching what is wrong can take ages (1-2 days), and I think you have more important task to do.
Modules are like Logo bricks, just replace. I cannot be stubborn if something don't work well each time.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:50 pm
Oscar, I'm not being stubborn, I am actually hinting you to tell your team to create a better module that work and not blame other components. :)

I know it's a pain to troubleshoot what went wrong, but I am expecting you guys as developer to know your product and know what would go wrong and help us customers to fix things. But instead you sought to answer do not use the module :D awesome!

Thank you and that's what I am doing exactly.

:) Jackson
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:00 am
No, I was talking about myself ;)
The main problem is because various modules/components uses various JS also versions sometimes, and the Lego Bricks Rule not always works. I know also our developer ..he would say "we cannot support all conflicts".
If our module would be the only one, ok, but it's not, few others are even better.
Platinum Boarder