Not fully loading.

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:38 pm
Forgive me if this is in the wrong spot, I'm not exactly sure if this was a tabs issue or an image show problem. I'm using the Game Magazine with the Tabs GK5 and the GK4 Image Show, after the quickstart I updated my joomla version to 3.2.3.

When going to the Home page the tab shows in the header and it shows the names of the slide categories, but the actual slides didn't load unless you clicked there name. Below is what you'd see after just loading the home page and touching nothing.

slider.JPG

I assumed this was because I had made a K2 article instead of text as my first slide. I unpublished the first two slides in my image show leaving the 3rd slide which was text based as the new 'first' slide. After saving, closing and refreshing the front page it looked exactly like the demo. I then proceeded to republish the first two slides in hopes of duplicating the issue. For better or worse the issue didn't return and the tab/image show looks perfect even with the k2 article.

Even though the issue now seems fixed, I'm hoping someone can tell me what I did or perhaps didn't do so I can prevent this from happening again.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:32 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but I do not know. Maybe if I'll be able to see Your site while it was broken than I'll know how to explain that.