Solved: slide horizontal not working

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:48 pm
Latest 1.4.1 Tabs GK5

There was a strange behaviour. All transition changes didn't have any effect in frontend module. Opacity transition all the time.

With uncomment following lines from style6.css all transition changes work perfect.

line 101: left: -9999px;
line 112: left: 0;

Can anyone confirm this?

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:57 pm
dziudek or any mod - please: can u move my topic to tabs - I accidentally posted in the wrong I accidentally posted in the wrong forum

:/ I'm sorry
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 10, 2014 9:28 am
Topic moved - I'll check it and most probably I'll provide a solution in the nearest update :) I have found probably the same issue :) Thank you for your feedback.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:12 pm
The new engine in v.1.6 will be based on the CSS transitions and will solve also this problem :) Most probably I'll release this version tommorow.
Administrator