Tabs manager

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:24 pm
I am looking to change the data in a tabs module .. but i can't finds the tabs manager… can you help?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:08 am
Hi,
Data in Tabs ??
Gk Tabs module display only content from modules or your own HTML code.

General manual for this module is here: http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... /tabs-gk5/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:15 pm
Pawel F wrote:Hi,
Data in Tabs ??
Gk Tabs module display only content from modules or your own HTML code.

General manual for this module is here: http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... /tabs-gk5/

Can you decide which modules it displays content from
when i choose tab 10 it gives me a selection of 12… how can i decide 'which' 12 modules are displayed…?!?!

can i get the GK tabs of tab10 to display random 12 articles that i have in a category or should i use another module or plugin or?!

thanks

Salut

Alain
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:07 pm
At the top is GK Tabs
Under are modules which you select - add them Tab1 , tab2 ... position names.
so you can decide about its order.

ad 2) You can not use randomize order.

I have to upgrade our documentation soon and add more images which may help you understand how it works.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 20, 2014 4:08 pm
p.s.
Inside tabs as module you can use NSP GK or other module which can show randomized articles etc. or what ever you want.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:55 pm
Oscar E wrote:At the top is GK Tabs
Under are modules which you select - add them Tab1 , tab2 ... position names.
so you can decide about its order.

ad 2) You can not use randomize order.

I have to upgrade our documentation soon and add more images which may help you understand how it works.

Where is Tab Manager?
Where connect Tab Manager (Tabs - Module) with NSP GK5?
I instal Tabs GK 1.72.
I read documentation, check forum and I do not know:((

Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:36 pm
Ok lets back to basics...
Tabs GK5 - is for showing tabs, tabs can be custom HTML code or Modules.
It means that you can use any module you want to be a Tab.

But those module which will be uses as a tabs must have "tab1" etc. module position.

Joomla Module Manager
tabs.png

Module mod_tabs_gk5
mod_tabs_gk5.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:11 am
Now, I understand. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:12 am
Yes, you're right GK Tabs should have select options to choose modules not using tab1, tab2... there would be more intuitive solution for all. I will ask our developer if he can think about it.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:44 pm
Hello,

The Tabs Manager is not working for me. I-m using news template When I click the "Add New Tab" in GK5 nothing happens. There is no way to see the current active tabs and to edit them.

Could you help me and tell me how is working because I-m behind this since 3 days now and didn-t find any solution

Thanks in advance,
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:03 pm
It you spend 3 days, it means ... it took you too much time, next time just use alternative free solution (plugin or module).
Anything can happen, it most cases it works if not, don't waste your time.
Platinum Boarder