Integrate Social GK5 into Tabs GK5

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:32 pm
I recently bought the Game template and I'd like to add a Twitter module (via Social GK5) into the formatting of tabs... I'd like to to fall into the existing format of the articles presented in the columns already there... Any ideas? I feel like I should be able to do this but can't seem to get it done. Many thanks for any help or direction here.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:10 pm
Hi,
you want to add Social GK module as a tab inside Tabs ?
It should be possible like others modules, but is it a good solution ? I doubt.
Because those typical like, share icons are for promote your website or content. So maybe it would be better if they will be available under articles - like in default settings.

And if you want to add facebook "They liked my site with avatars" use module who can use real sidebar position (left/right) .
demo2.png

for example : Facebook Slide Likebox or Susnet FaceBook Like Box or similar.
Platinum Boarder