Add news category TAB module GK5

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:02 am
Hello everyone. I'm doing a news website, for this I used the template RockWall. I have a doubt with the TAB module GK5 I do not know how to make a category of news from K2 is visible in this module.

Question: How to add categories of K2 or Joomla in this module (TAB GK5)? Thank you.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 am
Tabs module don't have this kind of feature but you can publish module inside tab, exactly like we did it at our demo. You need to use News Show Pro to display articles from K2 category and then publish this module on tabX position to display it inside your tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:13 pm
Correct. That's what I want. I want it to look like the demo version. I would appreciate if you help me with a step by step to do so. I'm a little new at this.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:03 am
"Right. That's what I want. I want it to look like the demo version. I would appreciate if you help me with a step by step to do so. I'm a little new at this".

Hi, This would be possible...
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:21 am
Here you will find information how to configure tab module properly » https://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/extensions-for-joomla-1-6/tabs-gk5/ all that you need to do is use News Show Pro module as a content for your tab.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:22 pm
Hi I have managed to publish the "News Show Pro" module in a grid with the latest news of joomla categories. My question is: in what ways can I link this module with TABS GK5 module, eg Tab3.

My question is this passage: "and then on TABX Publish This module position to display it inside your tab"
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:27 am
You mean to link Grid with Tabs module? I don't think that this is possible - you can only insert Tabs module inside grid cell but that's all.
Platinum Boarder