Article on tab or html contenent with editor

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:55 pm
After tested some Joomla modules with tab I decide to use GK5 tabs for his semplicity. I need tabs for my project becouse I need to implement in a single article 6 sub contenent like this website: http://www.villasofdistinction.com/vill ... en-rancho/.
I have more than 20 article with around 120 tabs total. And articles/tabs will grow up in future.
I saw GK3 tabs has possibility to load articles, feautures not available now in GK5 ( whith this option I could create article for each tab and categorize them . The problem also is insert a html contenents without advanced editors like JCE ( my customers need that for easier modification).
This solution for my case is the best becouse with 20 GK5 tab modules I had all what I need.
The alternative solution found in the forum is create custom modules, but I think manage over than 120 modules only for the is not the best way ( in this case where can I add more the 20 tabs posistion? in my template xml or in the GK5 xml file? I don't understand if combine NSP GK5 with GK5 tabs is the solution, also in this case I don't want to create single NSP module for single article/tab.
I think your GK5 will be a very usefull module that combine all the feauture discovered in other similar module with:
- load article ( like now module)
- advanced editors in html contenent
- insert image in the tab like the link posted

Best regards Josef
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:25 pm
Hi,
thanks for ideas. I talk about this topics few moths ago with our main developer - but ... no effects. :whistle:
I really can not say why we cut off articles from tabs... it was very useful.
Fortunately there are many alternatives modules/plugins... :) which We can use instead, as I did many times.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm
you are speacking about some modules and plug-in, can youexplein better please. Where do I increase the number of the tabs position?
regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:50 pm
Even today I asked about possibility of adding articles inside GK Tabs but ... no way. We don't do this.
I suggest to use another solutions:
1) Tabs & Sliders - joomlaworks.gr
2) Tabber - nonumber.nl
or others.

But you can use 20 tabs in one GK Tabs --it's limit !
Platinum Boarder