No tabs to display

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 pm
I did what i had to done. I published tab1, tab2 and published my modules on this position. But still i get "No tabs to display" error. I will get mad. Documentation is not enough though. I want to publish 3 modules in 3 tabs. Tab1: Popular. I added tab in module position. I don't know what i had to write for "tab id" so i leave it empty. And still no tabs error. :(
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:26 pm
Could you give me your site URL ? It is always easier to check CSS/HTML code on live site. Did you set in tabs content to module and the modules are assigned to tab1, tab2, etc., positions? If yes, please make sure that this modules on tabX positions are assigned to all menu items, sometimes module is published but not linked with any menu and in result not visible.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 22, 2013 5:25 pm
After latest Tabs GK5 update the tabs stopped working on our site.

What could be happening? It was working before we updated the module.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 22, 2013 10:34 pm
Joomla! 3 or 2.5?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:44 am
bkrztuk wrote:Joomla! 3 or 2.5?

Expert Boarder

GK User
Sat Dec 28, 2013 12:47 pm
Do you have any JS errors in console on back-end? I suspect that this may be caused by some 3rd party plugin in administrator area, do you use some tools like Advanced Module Manager etc.?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 30, 2013 7:11 am
bkrztuk wrote:Do you have any JS errors in console on back-end? I suspect that this may be caused by some 3rd party plugin in administrator area, do you use some tools like Advanced Module Manager etc.?

No advanced module manager. It was working before the update.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:02 pm
Please try to download module again and reinstall. If this not help please provide me details to your administrator area via PM. Remember to include link to this forum thread in message.
Platinum Boarder