"Add New Tab" Not Working

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 25, 2013 4:33 am
Hi Team,

For some reason the Add Tab does not work on my site. I have checked the forum and noticed that a few other people have posted the same problem but yet you guys have not posted a solution to this problem. Frustrating to say the least!

Instead you are asking for access to their admin area which is fine but why not inform the rest of us what maybe the problem and how to solve it?

When I click the "Add new tab" button nothing happens.

My site is: http://www.signature-tunes.com

I believe there maybe some javascript issues going on here. I would appreciate any help you could offer. Thank you,
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:59 am
Hi

The module alone works fine, but as You've noticed it may be some kind of conflict. First of update the module than send me an access to joomla panel. The old one I had is not working anymore.

GK User
Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:37 am
I've just made you a Super User so you should be able to log in now.

I think I already have the latest version 1.5 (Module, verison 1.5, date - 13/08/2013). Is that correct?

Thanks.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:29 pm
Hi

I'm not able to open the site atm. All I see is no server screen. Probably a temporary issue. I've checked and there are some small fixes after Jommla 3.2 was released. So please just try to reinstall the module. I'll check it later when site will be working.