GK TABS in VirtueMart product details pages

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Aug 23, 2013 8:30 am
Hi! I`v tried to use GK TABS 5 module in with bikestore template, in VM product description page. I`v tried to set random positions for it and random pages, but it doesn`t showing. What Is wrong?
Thank you!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:37 am
Are you sure that this product page is related with some menu item ? Probably none menu item is active when you visit product details page so the Joomla! can't generate module position properly.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Aug 23, 2013 10:27 pm
Yes, I tried two different ways: 1. set menu item to external url (it provides the best look of breadcrumbs) and 2) set to menu item virtuemart product page from standard dialog of menu item settings, with the same result.
May be, incorrect module position? What module positions are working in VM product page (e.g. footer, bottom)?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:16 am
On VirtueMart product page all template positions are working so probably the page is not connected with menu item. Please try to add new menu item for virtuemart products, select one of the products and then make sure that tabs is published on this position.
Platinum Boarder