Can't click and activate tabs

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:13 pm
They were working, now they are not. Not sure why, but now you can no longer click and activate a tab...

http://www.syncardia.com/news/first-tot ... ience.html

any help is appreciated.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:27 pm
It seems like some plugin meesses up with jQuery and MooTools (jQuery is not loading at all) - I would suggest to check each and every of them (specially those installed from 3rd party sites) by disabling, checking and enabling plugin again.

GK User
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:41 pm
Thanks, found it, JCH Optimize is conflicting, now to figure out how to fix.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:55 pm
For anyone else that may run into this problem with JCH Optimize...

Turn Off:
• Combine JavaScript Files
• Defer javascript

and position combined javascript on the bottom.

Now the tabs work ; )
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm
Combine JavaScript Files - this seems like a js compressor kind of feature - sometimes it doesnt work correctly with js code.

GK User
Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 pm
Cyberek wrote:Combine JavaScript Files - this seems like a js compressor kind of feature - sometimes it doesnt work correctly with js code.

Hi I am still having issue to activate this tab , I am currently working with version 5 and I do not have any JCH Optimize in my plugins , do you have any idea what is the issue for this?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:14 pm
I've checked your site and tabs are working fine, please look >> screenshot

and here >> screenshot
Platinum Boarder