CSS on TWNII template not loading

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:13 am
hi guys

i have just started to upgrade my tabs modules from gk4 to gk5 - the gk5 tabs are not loading the template CSS (fonts and appearance) - is there a fix for this?

affected module is currently on my homepage

www.guidetogay.com

thanks
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jul 15, 2013 7:55 am
Hi

Gk5 family is not an updated version of Gk4 products. Those are a different modules. So no styles can be switched between them. If template did not support the style of new template than there is no other way than to add its on its own. I would advice to keep the gk4 family on your site.

GK User
Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:20 am
yeah - the big problem there is that its just a css issue (top tab not in the templates font)

the other issue is that tabsgk4 does not work on mobile devices, making it useless....

is there a way to get the module to use the templates CSS?????

teitbite wrote:Hi

Gk5 family is not an updated version of Gk4 products. Those are a different modules. So no styles can be switched between them. If template did not support the style of new template than there is no other way than to add its on its own. I would advice to keep the gk4 family on your site.
Platinum Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:37 am
Hi

What do You mean that NSP GK4 is not working on mobile ? Maybe You should try a responsive NSP version. Can be downloaded here: https://www.gavick.com/download/joomla- ... es-zip.raw