animation settings take no effect

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:48 am
hi,
i can't change animation style (vertical, horizontal, opacity) in the module settings (animation or tabs settings..). whatever i do, i got just opacity fading.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:21 pm
Please send me a PM with:
1. URL to your website
2. login and password of user with admin/super-admin privileges (please create one for me)
3. link to this thread
4. Name of module that You have problem with (also its position would be helpful so I can easy find it)

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:15 pm
hi,
do you get the login?
something new to my issues?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:58 pm
I need some time to check that out - it seems that You have some javascript errors that stops some scripts from running, and I can't figure out what affects those scripts.

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:47 am
that sounds not good.. how can this happen?
this is a brand new website - template, modules nearly everything comes from gavick ^^

i modified no scripts or something just css...
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:06 am
Was it quickinstall installation?

GK User
Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:14 pm
for sure
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:11 am
the sample content with tabs gk5 first works with several animation types, after changing the animation settings from one module, all modules using opacity fade.

anything new to this issue? meanwhile i'm using dj image slider component, that works with horizontal sliding ;) but i would prefer to be a loyal gavick user
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:37 am
Ok, could You describe step by step how to replicate the problem on clean quickstart installation?

GK User
Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:32 pm
sorry i can't exactly replicate the problem. animation settings were not my primary problem with this tabs gk5 module. i have 2 more threads with bug reports, like deleting my tabs after saving, can't changing the interface style... you guys solved lots of my problems. updates solved lots of problems, but everytime comes a new bug inclusive...

with quickstart installation j3.0 for news template an older version of gk tabs was included (don't know which version..). i've updated it manually to get new features like hiding tabs nav. think the update caused this bug.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:12 pm
Having the same problem over here.
Did the quick install like 100 times before. Nothing odd happened. Site is live so please advise.

Thanks,
S@
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:58 pm
Ok, @skullmonkey - could You explain step by step how to reproduce that problem in quickinstall?

GK User
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:30 am
You can see at my site.
http://news.vrabotuvanje.com.mk/

On the right side you will see Најчитани - Tabs GK5 module. It doesn't maters if I change Animation to Opacity, Slide (vertical) or Slide (horizontal), it always uses the Opacity effect.

Thanks,
S@
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:47 pm
skullmonkey - is this standard quickstart installation, or have You updated some modules?

GK User
Tue Jul 23, 2013 8:09 pm
I did standard quickstart installation, then updated modules, components and plugins that needed update.

S@
Platinum Boarder