I cant't see the K2 items in the TAB

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 12:18 pm
I created a Category and 2 items in this Category under K2. If i set the position on a normal position, i see the Content. If i set it on tab2,3,... and i create under the Tab Modul this Item, i se only the Name of the Tab. i don't find the failure.

www.kretivbase.com

under the TAB Modul i need "Blog"
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 14, 2013 8:15 am
I want to check your site but I get only redirect, could you check the URL ? Is it correct ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 14, 2013 8:40 am
sorry: the correct url http://www.kreativbase.com/
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 8:50 am
Hmm... please make sure that the K2 module is assigned to all menu items, so visible everywhere in the site.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 9:16 am
I have.

Can i give you thee admin user/psw and you look in the backend?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed May 15, 2013 9:26 am
If i set the Blog on tab1 i see the blog. Now you see the feed and Blog under Button Feed in Tab1 . But i need the Blog under tab2 (blog)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu May 16, 2013 8:10 am
Yes please send me details via PM. Remember only to include to this forum topic.
Platinum Boarder