How to configure a reply tab to comments and harvest usernam

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:50 pm
Hello,

I would like to create a tab or link in the comment section of Tabs GK5 from where people can post a reply to a comment. I would also like a situation where i am able to harvest or recall the names, usernames and e-mail address of all those that post comments on the tab.
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:59 am
Hi,
GK Tabs show two types of content. Module and text. In your case you need some module for it. For example you can try publish k2 comments module there. But it only show you latest comments and link to artcle with this comment.

GK User
Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:54 am
Hello,
I am using the K2 comments tab. I see the comments made by the readers on my publications. What i want is to be able to reply their comments just as i am able to reply posts on this forum and also to have access to their names and e-mail addresses.
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:07 am
If you don't find any 3rd plugin or extension you won't be able to do this with GK Tabs.