How to show module title to each module that I am adding

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
emtemt
Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:35 pm
hello,
I have tried to add module title to the module that I am assiging into the tabs but doesn't appear.
The tabs module is to a position that has the style="xhtml" option and show the general module title.
The problem is that I want to show the module titles of the modules that are inside the tabs without a success. Could you please help me?

Thank you

teitbite
Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:01 am
Hi

I'm not sure if it's possible without recodding a parser plugin in joomla, but please try using a "gk_style" value as a style.

emtemt
Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:39 am
hello again,
Unfortunately your solution didn't work but we have found another solution that solve this problem.
In case someone else need to do the same, it could be achieved by setting module to "xhtml" and load the modules inside with loadposition.

cheers :)

teitbite
Fri Dec 21, 2012 1:55 am
Hi

Haha, this is a reall workaround :)

I'm not sure if gk_style would not do the same, but I think it needst to be placed inside modules code. Anyway Your answer is nice :)