Newbie for TAB GK5

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:58 am
Excuse me for the question so "beginner" mode but i knew Gavick Templates & Extension 1 month ago and i'm studying hard to understand how to use your extensions better.

I don't understand, how TAB GK5 works. I want to put 5 molules as five tab but, how can i connect it?

I don't understand how can i setup the TAB with module.

I'm very confused, many thanks in advance for your prompt answer or guide (i have already read the documentation but it's not enough to understand how setup it)

Make an example : i have a module name "PIPPO" with its id #112.

I want to display this module into TAB GK5. How can i setup it? If i put 112 into TAB doesn't work, i see the GK5 tabs as the default tabs installed with template gamenews.

I hope you can help me.

Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:10 am
Hi,

First of all - did you read this article: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... /tabs-gk5/ ?
Administrator

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:22 am
I found the solution... i delete, uninstalled and reinstalled the extension... now it works. ;-)
Fresh Boarder