Example Content for Tabs (GK5 Tabs)

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:32 pm
Hi,

I've configured GK5 Tabs, but I don't understand a thing about filling content into the Tab. There's also no example availlable on de site or on this forum.
You have nice pics as results-examples, but how do I do that ?? The video doesn't explain the use of Content in a new Tab.

Can you provide me with an example of a Tab-content ? I can't add a pic or make internal links insite the Content. I also can't link the content to an article. So.....only flat text is not very nice :-(.

Thanx and Regards !
Frank Vorstenbosch (The Netherlands)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:59 pm
We usually use 'module' content for a tab where as a module we use News Show Pro extension. It is like News Show Pro inside 'Tabs' module but works perfectly. If you need to check configuration please simply try to download one of our quickstarts, for more details check wiki (wiki.gavick.com).
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:40 pm
I am sorry, but I still don't understand it. Maybe my poor English, Quickstarts download ?? Where can I download that ?
But, can you give me a short workaround instead.

How can I make content for GKTab5-module #1 at Tab1 in module-modus ?
And so on for Tab2....and so on.

It is a little bit strange that you havn't got such a workaround in your video-manual or in the documentation.
Or I'm shortminded or I miss something that seems obvious for others. :D

Thanx for your quick answer ...I hope agaiun.

Regards
Frank
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:50 am
Please check our wiki articles about Tabs module. You will find there informations about module configuration etc. Here is direct link >> https://www.gavick.com/documentation/joomla-extensions/extensions-for-joomla-1-6/tabs-gk5/
Platinum Boarder