GH5 Tab how to change the color?

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:55 pm
hi, how can i change the tabs color?

i have installed the "financial business" template, gk5 is allready incluse but i can't understand how to change the color.. by default it appear black with white text .. how can i make a different look?

i saw that in the kg5 tab demo it can be se with colors

tnx for ur help
Gold Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:15 pm
Hi,
If you would like to change to template color just add ' color' suffix to this module. But if you want to change color to favourite one please add to override.css
Code: Select all
ul.gkTabs li.active, ul.gkTabs li.active:hover, .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active:hover {
background: #1A1A1A !important;
}
ul.gkTabs, .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol {
border-bottom: 5px solid #1A1A1A;
}

and change color value to fit your needs. Remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:38 am
i'm sorry but i'm not understanding how to do

where i find the override.css?

and where exactly i should enable override.css option in template settings?
Gold Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:40 am
To turn on 'override.css' option you have to go to template settings. In right column you will find 'Advanced settings' section. Override.css file you will find in css folder. You can edit it in admin panel or directyl by ftp.

GK User
Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:58 pm
Thankyou veru much!!!!
Gold Boarder