GK5 JCE wysiwyg for tab contentfield

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat May 26, 2012 12:03 pm
In the past I used tabs GK3. With tabs GK3 it was possible to create/edit articles with WYSIWYG editor JCE (with GK3 component). After upgrade to Tabs gk5 there is only a xhtml contentfield but no JCE or tinymce.

How can I add a wysiwyg editor at the contentfield?

I looked at :
modules/mod_tab_gk5/admin/elements/tabmanager.pgp

$form_content = '<p><label'.$form_content_tooltip.'>'.JText::_('MOD_TABS_GK5_FORM_CONTENT').'</label><textarea class="gk_tab_'.$type.'_content_xhtml"></textarea>' . $module_position_select . '<p>';

But I dont know how to add this for the textarea field ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:40 am
Hi

The problem is that even if You add that joomla will not allow to store such content in database and it will all be stripped out from html tags. When GK3 was being used as component it has its own table i database. Switching to joomla parameters storage such option not possible.

GK User
Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:06 am
Any idea how I can handle with this?
I know I can use a custom HTML module for every page/tab (so I can use an editor like jce or tiny) but I have a lot more then 20 pages. There are only 20 tab positions available.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:59 am
Hi

That's a really good idea to use mod_custom. You can extend the number of tabs in templateDetails.xml .

Or You can add Your content as articles and show articles within.