How does tabs work?

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue May 22, 2012 10:24 am
Hi. I wanted to know if you have any documentation that is up to date with the latest release of Tabs. I can see that it is possible to add XHTML code but i have no idea were it gets the information when i choose module, so where is that and what is it?

Thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 22, 2012 11:22 am
Hi,

The Tabs module gets content from modules which are assigned to tab positions like tab1, tab2, tab3..

I hope that's clearly now.

Cheers,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue May 22, 2012 11:41 am
Thanks, i just couldn't find where you assigned the tab, but i saw it was in position drop down menu.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 22, 2012 12:16 pm
Feel free to let me know if you need any other helps.

Have a nice day,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:56 pm
Don Lee wrote:Hi,

The Tabs module gets content from modules which are assigned to tab positions like tab1, tab2, tab3..

I hope that's clearly now.

Cheers,

Hello Don
The same happened to me. I've spent a long time trying to figure out how to assign a module to a tab.
I was going to send a post with this issue as well.
In the documentation is not well explained.... And is so easy as that!

Thank you for your clear response.

Fantastic Module!

Regards.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:39 am
Thanks for your kind words @jihuertag

Have a nice day,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:19 am
All the Gavick stuff is pretty but the documentation is totally missing. I have no idea how the tabs work. Might be really simple. Need a video or something.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:11 pm
Hi guys,

All the documents can be found at https://www.gavick.com/documentation/

Currently we are understaffed so there are some shortcomings which we will try to update soon, your patience is always appreciated.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:29 pm
Ok this info helped, but I have another issue, when I do a new tab where do I select which image I want for the tab image. I see there are 8 different ones, but I don't see where to select them.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:20 am
Hi @cmorillo,

I don't really understand what you meant, can you please clarify by giving me steps to replicate the issue?

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder