gk3 tabs size nightmare in elvesocial

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:29 pm
I all

I'm about to go live with a site and the client just asked for a tabbed component in frontpage.
I've been trying to use GK3 tabs, that comes with a styling for elvesocial, but unfortunately the tabs are too big to fit (I need to have 5 tabs).
I've been trying to change it by reducing the size of the interface images, but all I acomplished was a disaster. The same when editing the CSS. Whenever I change a parameter to the right direction, something else gets broken.
Since there is no overrides file, i've been tampering with gk_stuff, style1 and template.css.

Can someone give me a hint on what files and what to chenge in order to:

- have the tabs with a smaller size (around 170 px each)
- change the font, font size and remove the uppercase transformation for the text in the tabs.

the site is www.visitcaramulo.org and the tabs disaster can be seen on the frontpage.
Although it's hosted in it's production server, since I enabled GK tabs the page takes a while to load. If it doesn't, try refreshing.

Also, the css of NSP-GK4 modules loaded inside the tabs get all garbled, with the text rendering in white in a white background.

Thanks in advance and best regards
alexandre
Fresh Boarder