Mozilla rounded corners

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:57 pm
Hello, I was wondering if someone could guide me in the right direction here. When editing the Tabs GK4 (style 2) I noticed that the rounded corners were only visible on Mozilla (Firefox). Is there a way to manipulate this to show in Safari and IE? The code I have inside the style2.css is:

ul.gkTabs li.active { background: url('../images/style2/bg.png') repeat-x 0 0 !important; color: #fff !important; -moz-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 4px; -webkit-border-radius-topleft: 4px; -webkit-border-radius-topright: 4px; border-radius-topright: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 4px; -webkit-border-radius-bottomleft: 4px; -webkit-border-radius-bottomright: 4px; border-radius-bottomright: 4px; }

I added the bottom code for a complete rounded effect. My page is here: http://nano.pdigi.net/index.php/services

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am
Hi
Unfortunetly css rules for rounded corners don't work on IE.

GK User
Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:36 am
How about Safari?
Fresh Boarder