Remove text from tab

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:28 am
Please look at my attached picture , can you tell me how to remove or edit the text I have framed (Read more, Be the first to comment, hits).

Danni
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:39 am
Hi

All our extensions have language file support, so in this case you can make your translation on this file
../language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini or create a new one with your native language suffix and place it on the respective language directory.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:43 am
Thank you very much for your fast reply Seichinha!

But in this case, i think it is best to completely remove . can that be done from the admin backend, or does it have to be in the codes? :) thanks once again!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 15, 2011 12:39 pm
Hi..
What is the solution to this issue??? I also would like to remove this "BE THE FIRST TO COMMENT"

I will look at the above file and possibly delete the text.

I deleted the text on the .ini page above. However the COMMENT BUBBLE Icon is still there. I edited out the COMMENT_ICON.png....... HOWEVER the space is still HOT LINKED...

HOW can I get rid of the COMMENT hyperlink???? Yes, comments are turned off but doing so only disable the option to comment. It does not make the COMMENT bubble disappear.

THANKS.
Senior Boarder