Tabs Manager GK3 - how to control the content?

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun May 22, 2011 5:43 pm
Hi all,

I have played a little around with the Gavick tabs manager GK3 which is integrated in the GK Sporter template. I can't figure out how to control the content in the tabs on the frontpage of: http://www.jungetcamping.dk/.

I want to create different tabs (right now i only have the "børnefamilier"), and I can easily add more, but I dont know how to control which artiles that has to be show under each tabs - can someone please help?

Thanks in advance!
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Mon May 23, 2011 7:34 am
Hi
First tell us it is sporter for joomla 1.5 or 1.6 ?

GK User
Mon May 23, 2011 8:13 am
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue May 24, 2011 5:52 am
First you need to make News Show Pro module, set content in module and give it tab postion. tab1,tab2,tab3 etc. Then when you are adding tab to tabs manager you need choose module and give it same position as nsp module in 'module postion' option.

GK User
Wed May 25, 2011 1:20 pm
Hi Konrad,

I found out how to do it thanks to your quick reply! Thank you very much!
Please look at my attached picture , can you tell me how to remove or edit the text I have framed (Read more, Be the first to comment, hits).

Danni
Fresh Boarder