Content tabs - Tabs GK4ver. 1.1

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 18, 2011 4:15 pm
I instalalto the form.
Everything works.
But I can not figure out how to load content in the tabs.
The guide is not explained.

Tabs GK4ver. 1.1 - J1.6
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Thu May 19, 2011 7:22 am
Hi
You need to go to module settings. In right column you will have 'YOUR TABS' section. Click here. You will see ADD NEW TAB button. You can choose two types of content. XHTML or module. First one give you opportunity to add text by text area in Content section. Second one allows you to load module. But you have to remember that module which you want to load have to set up position tab1 or tab2 or tab3 etc. Of culrse you need to set same position as this module in Content section of tabs manager.

GK User
Fri May 20, 2011 9:30 am
thanks, it works.
but I can not get the same look and feel of tabs.
I am using template coffee, I copied all the settings in the form, but I see no settings for the tabs. You choose the style, I set the same template

Immagine 14.jpg
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 21, 2011 5:48 am
why not get the same look? with the same settings in the module?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:58 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi
You need to go to module settings. In right column you will have 'YOUR TABS' section. Click here. You will see ADD NEW TAB button. You can choose two types of content. XHTML or module. First one give you opportunity to add text by text area in Content section. Second one allows you to load module. But you have to remember that module which you want to load have to set up position tab1 or tab2 or tab3 etc. Of culrse you need to set same position as this module in Content section of tabs manager.

Thanks, Konrad M, for this explanation. It would be helpful if this was included in the documentation ;)
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Tue Jul 17, 2012 6:49 pm
@WOODY2 check if you disabled 'default CSS' in module settings and if you added selectors for tabs in 'fonts' section in template manager.