Tabs will not work. I have tried every posible way

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:50 pm
So I have tried every possible senario to get the tabs working on my site with no luck, However I did finally get the the photoslide to transition but the little arrows do not work to change between slides. Out of the hundreds of components I have used with joomla these gavick modules are by far the hardest to get working. 2 weeks worth of wasted time. So if you guys could help it would be great I am using the quay template and the tabs don't work even on a fresh install.

The site is www.n2mma.com

Thanks,
Anthony
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:03 pm
Please check permission for the importer.php file - now it returns "500 Internal Server Error"
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 pm
Ok I had changed the permissions because of another post from 644 to 755. So now I have changed it to 777. The tabs still aren't working but I will leave at a 777 unless you tell me to change it. Could this problem be related to this site being installed in a subdirectory?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:32 am
Please try to disable in the module option "clean template code".
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:03 pm
Ok I did that it still doesn't work. There I am not sure what is going on with this thing but like I said also on the photo slide the little arrows don't work. Would you guys mind going in a taking a look at this and see if you can resolve the issues. I have also be trying this stuff with a clean install and still no luck.

Thanks,

Anthony
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:58 am
I have the same problem too at http://www.porosnicugianina.ro. I've checked other topics with same problem but does not work for me. It seems like in Gavick staff there's no one to give real support. :(
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:08 pm
Hi

Try to set permissions of 757 to the helper.php in tab module.

GK User
Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 am
I've done so but still not working.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:44 pm
Hi

Please mail me ftp and joomla panel access.

teitbite
Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:32 pm
Hi

The ftp data You send me is not working. Please send it with host also, maby this is my fault.

GK User
Sat Apr 30, 2011 1:06 am
Is there a way to enable the arrows on photoslide?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 01, 2011 1:48 pm
Hi

I believe arrows are in the Image Rotator style, other options needs hacking intervention :)

GK User
Sun May 29, 2011 8:04 pm
Same problem, latest version of News & Tabs, but doesn't work :(
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun May 29, 2011 8:16 pm
a67m3 wrote:Same problem, latest version of News & Tabs, but doesn't work :(

Hi

Please show us your website
Platinum Boarder