Tabs GK4 - Title Border Colour

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 pm
Hi there,
I'm using Tabs GK4 in the Rockettheme Metropolis template and I'm wondering if I can change the colour of the line under the Tab titles.
Please see the attached image - I'd like to change the light blue border so that it is white to match the tab titles.
I would NOT like to change the blue that highlights the tab you are currently viewing, if possible, I would just like to change the line underneath the tab titles.

I am already using a rt_metropolis-custom.css file so am able to place some Custom CSS into the template.
Can someone please tell me where/what the code is to change this colour to white...

I would also like to change the colour of the grey text in the tab titles to black. Where is the best place to do this and what would be the code to use.

Here is my site - [url]122.201.103.239/~civic4[/url]

Thanks!
Sarah
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:58 am
Hi

Please disable firewal becuase I cannot see Your site:

403: Access Forbidden
Your location (PL) has been blacklisted.

GK User
Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:23 am
Hi,
Thanks for getting back to me!
Here is a live version of the site - sorry I gave you the test URL...
http://www.thecivic.com.au

Here is another link to the test site, although I'm not sure if it will work... It has for others in other forums...
http://122.201.103.239/~civic4/index.php/en/

The live site will show you the Tabs GK4 module on the front page and you will be able to see what I mean from my screenshot.

If you need any more info, please let me know!
Thanks
Sarah
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:35 pm
Hi

Sorry, but still the same problem. If You cannot disable firewall than please show me a screen with module settings so I'll mimic it and check than.

GK User
Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:43 pm
Hi,
Thankyou for attempting to help, but after a colour change request to all module variations from my client I have been able to solve the issue without needing to change the Tabs GK4 module colours.
Apologies for taking up and no doubt wasting your time! :oops:
Thankyou again!
Sarah
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:43 pm
Hi

Not a problem. I'm glad you got it done somehow.