tab gk4 module setting in Joomla 3 - slide content problem

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:01 am
Hi,admin

I have tried the game magazine joomla 3.0 version, and I saw you still using tab gk 4 to show the slider in this starter pack. But i installed the module separately in a empty joomla 3.0.3 version, when I go inside the module to add in slide content part,there is nothing drop-down function to choose, another question is menu assign also cant be clicked inside, is this a bug please ? ps, I tried tab gk5, also the same thing happened.. or is it joomla 3.0.3 version problem because i havn't try 3.0.2 or 3.0.1

Thanks alot ~!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:10 am
dwnrwsb wrote:Hi,admin

I have tried the game magazine joomla 3.0 version, and I saw you still using tab gk 4 to show the slider in this starter pack. But i installed the module separately in a empty joomla 3.0.3 version, when I go inside the module to add in slide content part,there is nothing drop-down function to choose, another question is menu assign also cant be clicked inside, is this a bug please ? ps, I tried tab gk5, also the same thing happened.. or is it joomla 3.0.3 version problem because i havn't try 3.0.2 or 3.0.1

Thanks alot ~!

Here is the Tab5 image screenshot ( tab4 also the same )
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:24 am
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll check. Are You using any additional plugins in panel ?

GK User
Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:08 am
Hi, Mr Teibite

Maybe its my localhost problem, I haven't make site online, anyway I choose back to use Joomla 2.5 to make site running more steady, and thank you very much.
Fresh Boarder