"Read More" button

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:11 pm
I am trying to change the "Read More" text on the buttom to the other one. I found the en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini file of the GK4 New Pro Module and wrote instead of

Code: Select all
MOD_NEWS_PRO_GK4_NSP_READMORE="Read More"

smth like

Code: Select all
MOD_NEWS_PRO_GK4_NSP_READMORE="Expand"

but nothing changes at all. could you please help me? since i've got no idea what doesnt it change. I am changing that via FTP-protocol like many other changes, and everything works, except the "read more" message.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:28 pm
Nothing changes even when I remove the en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini file. What can it be connected with?

The file locates here : modules\mod_news_pro_gk4\language

Is it right? If yes, why nothing changes? I badly need the support.
Fresh Boarder

Konrad M
Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 am
Hi,
it is not working becasue you are editing wrong file. You need to edit language/en-GB/en-GB.mod_news_pro_gk4.ini.

GK User
Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:07 pm
Thank you :)

But I already paid 15$ for a freelancer to solve that problem, since I thought the problem is more complicated...

But thank you anyway :)

It is strange, but this file wasn't edited by him, he found another solution :)
Fresh Boarder