tab styling. two columns in each tab

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:49 pm
Hi! I`d like to insert in each tab ordering form, into the left of the tab, and description to the right of this module (for example, it could be the text article). How can I do this, if it`s possible?
P.S.: If I set to form module and to description article the same tab, they shows one after another, but I need one near another...
Thank you.
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:08 am
Hi,
You can use custom html module. Add structure and form to this module and use some css rules to set them in same line.

GK User
Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:11 am
Konrad, thanks for quick response, but it`s not clear for me:
1. In what css file could I do this? in the field of custom HTML i can wright down only css class, but from what exactly file it will get it?
2. the form is module, inserted in tab module. How could I insert form module in one column, and text in another, using custom HTML module, is it possible?
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:47 pm
1.If you are using one of our template you can try add css code to override.css file. But if you don't you can add it to some css template file.
2.You can try add two modules to same tab. One this form module and second custom html module with this text. Both of them you can try add css rules for them which made both of them 50% width of tab container.

GK User
Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:55 pm
Thank you!
Senior Boarder