Last tab not clickable

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed May 02, 2012 4:04 pm
I am using the AppPhone template which used Tabs GK4 on the home page (www.mobilityinitiative.com). I have changed the text on the 4 tabs that came as part of the quickstart, making the tab bar a little longer than the default text. The problem is that the last tab (tab 4) is very hard to click. After messing around with it for a while, I think I know what is happening.

I think the problem is that the graphics are overlaying the button. Again, I'm using the default graphics that came with the quickstart. This doesn't allow the whole button to be clickable. If I disable one of the tabs, the last tab is OK. Why? Because it doesn't extend the tab line as far.

Still, I'm not sure this is the problem. And I for sure don't know how to fix it. I'm not competent with php.

Help!!!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed May 09, 2012 10:55 am
Hi

Yes you are right... and it's pretty difficult to find a solution because of the complex structure of the this Tabs GK4 style.

But we are aware of this problem and we will try to find a solution.
Be alert to future updates.

Cheers ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri May 11, 2012 3:43 pm
I had the same issue. I located the line relating in the TabsWrapper (in style3.css in my case) and made the following change.

Code: Select all
div.gkTabsWrapper { background: transparent url('../images/style3/tabs_bg.png') repeat-x 0 0;}

Code: Select all
div.gkTabsWrapper { background: transparent url('../images/style3/tabs_bg.png') repeat-x 0 0; position:absolute; z-index:999; }

Worked for me.
Fresh Boarder