How to remove/hide tab names

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue May 01, 2012 10:22 pm
Hei

I have only one tab and i don't need that ugly black bar under the slides, can anyone tell me how to disable it? I didn't find it under the module options...

http://www.i-net.ee/demo/#

Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue May 01, 2012 10:35 pm
Hi

Small question:
If you are using only one tab, why are you using Tabs GK4 module? You can use the module publish on tab position on other position.

But if you still want to use it, please enable override.css file on template parameters and them add this line on this file:

Code: Select all
.gkTabs.bottom {background: transparent}

Cheers
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 am
Seichinha wrote:Hi

Small question:
If you are using only one tab, why are you using Tabs GK4 module? You can use the module publish on tab position on other position.

But if you still want to use it, please enable override.css file on template parameters and them add this line on this file:

Code: Select all
.gkTabs.bottom {background: transparent}

Cheers

I was keeping it this way for other tabs, but since i don't have any now - You make a good point! :D

Thanks for the transparency tip also!

Regards
Senior Boarder