Tabsgk4 with Appsprotech

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:26 pm
The Tabsgk4 are not working with the new template Appsprotech.
Its impossible to change the icons this was posted early on the 1st of April on the template section.
But the mods keep ignoring this, hopefully someone will came along and help.

https://www.gavick.com/forums/142/how-t ... 15324.html
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:31 am
Hi

I do not understand what You mean. I've just installed the template and Tabs works ok. Can You please tell me more about the problem ? A live example would be great.

GK User
Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:51 am
The problem with the tabsgk4 and the template is that:

You have 4 tabs with 4 different images, in total there is 8 images in total in the tabsgk4.
When trying to change let say image 1 the cloud to image 8, it doesn't change it at all,i am not the only one experience this problem to, would like access so that you could inspect yourself?

thank you
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:37 pm
Hi

Yes please send me an access. If it's a bug than I need to document it for programmers so they will be able take care of it.

GK User
Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:38 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Yes please send me an access. If it's a bug than I need to document it for programmers so they will be able take care of it.

teitbite i have sent you the details a few days, to your email, did you get it?

Thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:16 pm
Hi

I have a couple of accesses send to me which doesn't have a link to the thread on the forum, so I believe Your must have been one of them. Please send it one more time or tell me a mail address it was send from.

GK User
Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:21 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

I have a couple of accesses send to me which doesn't have a link to the thread on the forum, so I believe Your must have been one of them. Please send it one more time or tell me a mail address it was send from.

Hi Teitbite

It was sent from: danrcf at hotmail.com

Thank you
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:45 pm
Hi

Sorry I do not see a mail from such address. Anyway I've tried to reproduce this on my copy and the only step lacking was a module class suffix " big" and tabs looks the same as on demo now. Please try that and let me know if this helped. If not please just show paste an url to the page with such problem.

GK User
Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:58 pm
I have a similar problem - I have change the icons I need in the text areas but the top row of images don't correlate. I assumed it had something to do with the tab number but they don't correlate.

If you look at the attachment the second top image is an umbrella and the bottom one I changed to the world globe. Not sure how I change the top image to correlate.

Can you help?

PS Site still under construction.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:33 am
Hi

Images are being loaded via css. For example for tab2, You have a code:

Code: Select all
.big .gkTab ul.gkTabs li.gkTab-2 {
    background-position: -155px 0;
}

which means that it's being a part of a larger image loaded for every tab:

Code: Select all
.big .gkTab ul.gkTabs li {
    background-image: url("http://demo.gavick.com/joomla16/mar2012/templates/gk_appsprotech/css/../images/style2/tabs_small_icons.png");
}

So You can change image inside this big picture or add a css code which will include a completly separated icon.