Music Template - Tabs Manager - Basic Question

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:32 pm
Hi

I'm using the Music template which has "Tabs GK4ver. 1.4" on Joomla 1.7

I've read the documentation here
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... /tabs-gk4/

but cannot for the life of me work out how the articles that appear on the front page within the tabs sectin are displayed/managed. I've gone to the "header" and looked at "tab1" and "tab2" ih the Modules section and understand that the information is displayed by Module position or XHTML. However, I can't see how the articles are linked to the XHTML.

I've done all sorts of troubleshooting, including deleting articles but even when an article is deleted they appear as one of the tabs on the front page.

I'm sure I'm being daft but wondered if someone can point out where I'm going wrong as I'm sure it's easy than this and I'm getting a little frustrated!

Many thanks

Tolan
Junior Boarder

Konrad M
Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:37 am
Hi
First you need create modules like NSP GK4 to show articles. Then you need add them 'tab1','tab2' etc position. Then you need to go to tab module and add new tabs. Tab need to be a module and have to postion same as NSPGK4 module you want to put inside tab.