Tab content disappear

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:43 pm
Hi, I have little problem with GK4 Tabs. I have page with 3 tabs and when you want to change tab fast the content of the tab shows for second and disappear. When you change tab once again it is ok. This problem only appear when you change tabs fast for first time. Any sugesstions?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:22 am
While waiting for an answer I noticed that the same problem exists on your Music template. When you refresh main page and quick click "K2 Tags" the content will show for just a second and disappear.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:35 am
Hi,

Regarding the problem with tabs, can you give me a link to your site then I can test and debug?

Thanks
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:30 am
Don Lee wrote:Hi,

Regarding the problem with tabs, can you give me a link to your site then I can test and debug?

Thanks

I am also having the same issue. it's happening on all 3 sites that i am using GK4 Tabs.

any ideas?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:50 am
Guys,

I need to debug in your sites, please send access info then I can do that to fix for you.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:45 pm
Don Lee wrote:Guys,

I need to debug in your sites, please send access info then I can do that to fix for you.

Thanks,

how do i send you my log info without sharing it with everyone.

thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:16 pm
Platinum Boarder