Two GK4 1.4 Tabs on the same page

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:01 pm
Hi.

I have posted this problem to another another thread that is now considered closed without specifying the solution and therefore maybe noone may see it there.

So excuse me for the double post.

I want to instances of gk4 1.4 on the same page with different GK4 built in styles. But when I change the style in one of the instances the other one is changed as well. I have tried setting a unique id for each tab manually and also adding a different module suffix for each instance with no luck.

Can someone help me?

Thank you.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:23 pm
Hi,

Can you show me the older topic so that I can know what were going on there before helping you?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:13 pm
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:15 am
You can PM me your site URL, backend and FTP access then I will check and give you solution to fix that.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:00 pm
Well,

I would like to try first solve it here it public since I don't like to share my administrator passwords.

For starters, you could tell me how we setup two GK4 1.4 modules on the same page with different style for each module.

Thank you.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:20 pm
Noone has done it?
Junior Boarder