Tabs in botique template

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:21 pm
Hello I have install your 1.7 version of the template boutique for joomla for testing. It looks very good the tabs made in this template. My only problem is I really don´t have a glue about where the tabs get there information from ??. Where can I set the information the 10 tabs you have chance to ad ??. I have a feeling it has something to do in K2 but can you put it to talk wiht redshop ??? . I´m totally lost about where to start and end.

Best regards Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:22 pm
Hi,

Please check this guide for details http://wiki.gavick.com/joomla-extension ... /tabs-gk4/
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:37 pm
I read this many time allready. I can not see where the information in the tabs is choosen. The only thing you choose is the module name or make it automatic. Where do you ad the information to the module that it is this categori you want to be shown. I can see you explain what you have to do to set up the modul, but don´t understand where you attach the information you want to be shown to the module ??.

Best regards Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:17 pm
In the tab configuration, if you choose tab type to "Module", then choose tab content to "tab1", then the content is the module assigned to tab1 position, you can find it by going to module manager, filter modules to tab1 position.

I hope you understand that now.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 29, 2011 8:37 pm
SPOT ON now I understand it. I used so much time. It look very beautifull for the template so really want it to work. Thanks a lot for the answer Don Lee.

Best regards Michael
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:02 am
You are most welcome, Michael.

Have a nice day!
Platinum Boarder