Problem with php.ini configuration

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 pm
English is not why I'm writing with google Traslator.

I have a problem: Problem with php.ini configuration

what is the solution?
regards
Rocio
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:02 pm
Where you from?

php.ini depends of what you need, give me more details.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:11 pm
fronm the basque cuntry in spain
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:15 pm
Here is a screenshot
captura pantallaf.jpg

thanks
Rocio
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:51 pm
¿Hum, cómo tienes la configuración php.ini?

¿Sinceramente, no entiendo por qué tiene un php.ini en su alojamiento, debe ser porque desea cambiar los ajustes del servidor? ¿O porque han seguido ningún tutorial?

Intente eliminar el phi.ini después de guardar una copia y ver qué pasa.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:56 pm
mañana probaré y contaré lo que suceda. Gracias por el apoyo
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 07, 2011 6:56 pm
No hay problema. Estoy en una relación con una chica colombiana, por lo que es bastante fácil de conseguir en español.

Cada vez que necesite ayuda, sólo hágamelo saber.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:43 am
Hola, tengo exactamente el mismo problema. ¿Donde se encuentra el archivo php.ini?

Hi, same problem here. Where can I find that php.ini file?

Gracias. Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 am
I have the same problem,

I need to change the news wich are being shown, I supose this is done throwght "GavickPro news" button, buy I can´t gain acces to this option/section becouse the "problem with php.ini configuration", Have I to delete this file? Where is this file?

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:44 pm
Estoy como vosotros, "Problem with php.ini configuration" alguno ha encontrado la solucion?

Gracias
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 20, 2011 12:22 pm
It is the same with me here. One thing that really, really bothers me is that the Tabs links on the Tabs Manager simply Do NOT work!! I am sitting here now for 2 hours trying to figur out what it is. I am mean all this stuff is just to plug and play normally, it really starts to piss me off to have wasting so much
time trying to make these fancy extentions work, while paying for that Membership!!! :angry:

And where is the help/support in this forum it takes years to get sorted. Thi php.ini thread for example, has anybody solved this issue Just Yet. Guys time is my money, lets get moving.

I might as well just get a cheap 10 Euro template from somewhere else.

T.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:36 pm
I am really exasperated, I have been emailing with support team for 3 WEEKS and the did not know give me a solution... :S
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:01 pm
Hi

Please go to Tabs Manager component settings and disable "Show Gavick News" parameter and you will not see anymore this.

screenshot.png
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 21, 2011 7:08 pm
diegosanz wrote:I am really exasperated, I have been emailing with support team for 3 WEEKS and the did not know give me a solution... :S

Dear Diego, your problem with the message on News Show Pro module published on Tabs position is a different one. That means you have enabled E_STRICT mode in error reporting.
You need to disable E_STRICT mode on php.ini or .htaccess

About the message "problem with php.ini configuration" on Tabs Manager component administration, like i said on Ticket system, i don't see it anymore.

This comes all from your host and not from our part.

screen2_2011-11-21.png

TO ALL: Please remember that Official Support is provided by our Ticket System and not on the forum.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:11 pm
Paulo,

As I said before, the php.ini error continues, AS YOU CAN SEE YOURSELF.

The variable you are refering appears like this in the configuration file:

var $error_reporting = '-1';

I think this value means the error reporting is disabled, No?

Regards.
Junior Boarder