Problems with tabs in Internet Explorer

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:05 pm
My site (www.etfinalscore.com) has Tabs GK4 near the bottom of the page. They show up fine in every browser and work correctly in Chrome and Firefox, but you can not move from one tab to the other in Internet Explorer. Any ideas?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:20 pm
Strange, I've tried that on IE9 and worked fine for me. Why don't you enable auto scrolling in a slow transaction? Will display the content nicely, on any browser.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:28 pm
maconsocial wrote:Strange, I've tried that on IE9 and worked fine for me. Why don't you enable auto scrolling in a slow transaction? Will display the content nicely, on any browser.

I enabled the auto scrolling, but it won't even do that in IE9 for me. It won't auto scroll or let me scroll through them manually in IE.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:37 pm
Well, better reach them directly then and ask for a fix, probably its some javascript issue or an IE conflict, not sure. You could also upgrade the module and see if it resolves the issue.
Expert Boarder