Tabs and menu anchors

Discussion about the best Joomla tabs module. Highly customisable and easy to use.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:47 am
Hello,
I'm currently working on adding anchors to my website and I'm having some trouble with assigning them to the Grid module. Is there a better way to add anchors for items that exist inside the Grid module?

My site is http://parkerslatonphotography.com/#gk-grid-101

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Oct 26, 2014 9:34 am
Hi

Depending of the module You are using You should be able to add anchors like:

Code: Select all
<div id="#anchor"></div>

but Grid module isn't best in this case. Why haven't You used mosule position "bottom1 - 6" for this. This would be a better fit.

GK User
Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:54 am
I tried changing it to the grid position you mentioned but it added extra lines. I was thinking of creating multiple grid modules such that each would have it's own anchor. Do you think this may lead it any issues with the grid system?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:59 pm
Hi

No problems while using multiple grids. This should be a good solution. Just remember to specifie a different grid position names for each module.