I just uploaded a site to the live server and on the 'HomePage' the 'Tabs gk5 & NewsShow gk4' stopped working. Locally everything was fine.
I've tried to reset some config from the modules but it seems it is conflicting in some jQuery files.
Often it's the K2 component which is causing issues but I can't seem to figure out where I go wrong. I disabled K2 jQuery and using the latest modules version.
From the GK NewsShow the only thing which is not working is the navigation-arrows. They are enabled in the admin section but it is also conflicting. The Tabs disappeared completely and is not loading.
Here are some screenshots of the module settings and how it should look like form my local install.