not able to open new tab

Discussion about the best Joomla tabs module. Highly customisable and easy to use.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 12:02 pm
hi,

using esport template , opened new tab, cannot see save button at the bottom and right side blank, looks as if the form broken vertically into two

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu May 09, 2013 12:12 pm
Hi,
did you have latest version of our module ?
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri May 10, 2013 4:53 pm
Konrad M wrote:Hi,

hi,

please send me a link to download please

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 6:49 am
thambi wrote:

hi,

thanks

downloaded and installed but even the earlier tabs disappeared from tab manager. pls advise how to create a new tab also
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri May 17, 2013 1:58 am
thambi wrote:
thambi wrote:

hi,

thanks

downloaded and installed but even the earlier tabs disappeared from tab manager. pls advise how to create a new tab also

hi, any learned teacher willing to help me please
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri May 17, 2013 1:14 pm
I had info from tech that latest version was fixed. Please try latest version of our module.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon May 20, 2013 10:10 am
Konrad M wrote:I had info from tech that latest version was fixed. Please try latest version of our module.

hi,

may be i send my backend admin access particulars to your tech dept and they can see what is wrong. already downloaded the latest ver and installed

thanks
Expert Boarder