Changing Buttons color

Discussion about the best Joomla tabs module. Highly customisable and easy to use.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:07 pm
Hi!

I would like to change colors in Tabs GK4 Buttons, they show background white when selected but i would like to make them diferent color when selected.

Whats the best way to do that? Can someone explain me the procedures?
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:27 pm
Hi,
Please try add to override.css
Code: Select all
#gkBottom1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkTop1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkLeft ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkRight ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkBottom1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkTop1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkLeft .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkRight .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active {
background: #ffffff;
}

and change color to yours. Remember to enable override.css option in template settings.

GK User
Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:53 am
Doesnt work, nothing happens...i've put color #EB592A the buttons should have staeyd orange but they still stay white. ( i also would like that text would be white with orange background )

#gkBottom1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkTop1 ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkLeft ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkRight ul.gkTabs li.active, #gkBottom1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkTop1 .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkLeft .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active, #gkRight .gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li.active {
background: #EB592A;
}
Senior Boarder

Konrad M
Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:56 am
Please paste it to override.css file and if you can please give me url to your site.