Photo Gallery

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:06 am
Hy there i purshased the restaurant template and are a bit confused on some things.

First Question i got is= Can i add a Photo Gallery ? If yes how ?? Is it implemented?
Second Question= On The home Screen i got 3 littel white papers, i want to link every single one to an artikle. Is this possible and how?
Third Question= I want to implement a Restaurant menu where the customers can change the single sides from the menu with a flipp effekt, is this possible or intergrated?
Forth Question = I want to edit the Top Nav design it is only white i want to put an image over it, can i ?
Last Question= The Background is still fixed if i got a side with a huge content and u scroll down the background will not follow, it looks then a bit poor. Can i change this ?

Sorry for my noob questions but this is my first side with joomla and give my best to arange all.
http://www.messologi.de/joomla1 here u can find the side to see what i am talking about.
Pls give some help thx
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:56 pm
Hi

1. There is no gallery extension there, but You may use News Show Pro or Image Show module to have a similar functionality, but I would advice to install a different solution.
2. I'm not sure what You have in mind. Can You please show me ?
3. Template doesn't have such functionality, You need to look for a 3rd party solution.
4. Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings:
Code: Select all
#gkPageTop {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;
    border-bottom: medium none;
    border-top: medium none;
}

5. I think You've managed this on Your own. background is scrolling along with site. Am I right or misunderstood something ?

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:10 am
Thx for the fast answer.
To question 2= I got on Home screen main body bot 3 little white papers where i Write caterin, Bowling, usw i want to link every single paper to an artikel where i can explain in detail what is about that special service we provide.
To question 5= Yes it is right the background is enlarged with the size of the content i have to ask more speciffic. I add a Image to the side it is the one where u can see the restaurant in the background and i want this image to move with the user if he scroll down like i see on many other sides. I think there are a few options to change this effekt. I see some like the the image change if u scroll to the end of the page for example. Like a layer wich is overall the content.

Ok the top header i will try your code. thx for this.
and the flipp effekt and photo galerie effekts i have to look for a third party solution. i hope i find some the one u told me are free ?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:40 pm
If i use your code the header disapear complettly but i just want to change it like the color for example better will be i can add a image over it. like a flag or someting like this . And if i want to create a artikel with an Module in it i can not write the syntax in it because the editor allways do a (P) (/P) on it and the link sysntax will be show for public. I think it is because of the editor but i don´t know how to bypass this. ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 20, 2014 4:37 pm
Hi

2. This 3 papers are 1 image acctually, that's why I could not understand. You will have to use maping like described here: http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tag_map.asp

5. Add this to css:

Code: Select all
#gkBg {
    background-attachment: fixed;
}

4. If my code is not working, than I'm afraid I do not understand Your request.

Adding <p></p> is an editor thing, but this will not affect the module. But if You want, You can always disable using editor in user settings and make it in pure html.