<p> is generated and the <p>-tag destroys css

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:24 am
When editing the div="restaurant" (and renamed the module) an annoying <p>-tag is inserted whih destroys the css for the "gk-description-left-img" and the "gk-description-right-img". The positioning doesnt work, I have tried to set the editor to none and now the "<p>"-tag disappear inside the editor but in the sourcecode (and in firebug) the <p>-tag is still there. See attached image; LEftside is the correct one and the right side is mine with the <p>-tag in yellow.

Please let me know how to set up editor, filter or what it can be so I can edit the modules without crashing the css...

:)

Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:27 am
Hello,

Personally for avoiding this kind of situations I'm using the "None" editor (you can enable it in the user manager in your user settings.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 12:55 am
I having "none"-editor now, and in the "editor" there is no more <p>-tag. But when looking in firebug there is a <p>-tag. Where can this tag come from (or is it a "cache" issue?)
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:05 am
Don't know why the images doesn't postions right.. Anyone who can give me a hint? The left one should be top:50px and the right one: bottom:50px. http://www.konea.se/konea15/

Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:37 am
Your issue with images is also caused by the <p> tag around the images. Please clean your cache and please also the module code again. If there is no <p> tags on the module content and the cache is cleaned, then the only idea which I have is fact that some 3rd party plugin adds the <p> tags automatically.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:33 am
Just to follow up:

Solved! The problem was really simple when I looked at it after a night of sleep. The problems was in the 'content' so the Gavick stuff was flawless. Thanks for answering my Q. :)
Junior Boarder