Issue with the restaurant template and Horizontal scrollbar

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 pm
I wonder why there's a horizontal scrollbar on my site http://www.altenaweb.nl/lunchroom after activating the shoppingcart-module on position cart.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:56 am
This cart module is published right now? I'm asking because I don't see any horizontal scroll so probably you need to activate this module firstly.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:50 pm
It's already activated!
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:12 pm
The horizontal scrollbar is visible in IE and Firefox.
According to Firebug the DIV minicart row-fluid is to wide but I can't figure out how to change it.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:22 pm
As I can see the website is disabled right now, this cart module is from K2 or VM?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:28 pm
K2... website is online right now.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:55 am
I've visited your website using latest FF and I don't have any horizontal scroll bar, please look » screenshot

Could you tell me in few simple step how I can replicate this issue?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:34 pm
It's just a clean (quickstart) install but perhaps this image helps to solve the problem?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:40 pm
Did you check my screenshot? Could you mark there where is the horizontal scrollbar? I've just visited it few times and there is no scrollbar on FF…
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:30 pm
I saw your screenshot but as you might know... a horizontal scrollbar is at the bottom of a page. Your screenshot is of the top of the page so of course there is no horizontal scrollbar to be seen.

Please look at the first screenshot I posted to see the horizontal scrollbar.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:15 pm
I added
Code: Select all
#gkCart {
    width: 335px;
}

to overide.css and the horizontal scrollbar disappeared :lol:
Can you confirm this is a correct way of solving this problem. I just want to be sure this doesn't cause any other problems.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 9:55 am
It is a correct way but could you tell me one thing, what is your screen resolution? I've visited this website several times, scroll to bottom etc, and no matter what I do I don't see this horizontal scroll bar.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:19 pm
I saw the scrollbar on resolutions 1280x768 and 1280x960.
And I've seen the website on 2 other computers (don't know those resolutions) but there was also that scrollbar.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:04 pm
Ok maybe that is the problem because I use 1920x1080 screen resolution but this is non responsive template so it is obvious that the browser will display scroll bar when your are trying to display content wider that browser window size.
Platinum Boarder