Problem with the slide show at the mainbody position

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:39 pm
Hi,

I improve a similar problem with the slide show at the mainbody position, into the module Header and the others peace of the animation : The HAT, the ORDER ONLINE and the SIGN items.

After change of the image of this modules the HAT, ORDER ONLINE and SIGN don't appear any more and only the text of the module Header are ok.

Can tou please help to restore the animation objects.

You can see teh site here : http://tounessiya.com
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 13, 2013 3:49 am
Hi

I do not see a slider in mainbody position. Can You please point me to the page where is it and tell me what element should I focus at ?

GK User
Fri Sep 13, 2013 12:41 pm
Hi

I was speaking about the black board at the mainbody position.
The animation and apparition of the different object are not working well.

After I changed the picture of the background board and only text continue to appear,
the hat, the online order picture and the signature are hide

Mohammed
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:14 am
Hi

I think I know what happened. This module has some extra code in styles, but in order to keep this code You need to make changes in HTML mode, because editor will not recognise this code as a valid HTML since it's a HTML5 code. So please revert Your changes and use a default code from quickstart than while editing this module toggle editor or disable it in user manager and make changes directly to HTML.