Unable to see content in position Top6

Professional Joomla restaurant template comes with a custom animated modules and advanced typography elements.
GK User
Sun Jun 02, 2013 3:58 am
Hopefully my last question....

I am trying to publish content to position top6 and it does not appear. I am using a custom HTML module and assigning to top6 and I have reviewed the template positions and it shows top1 through top12 available.

If I publish a blank module to top1, I can see the content I assigned to top6, but it is not in the correct position. I tried publishing blank dummy modules to top1 through top5 in attempt to push it over to the correct position, but still does not result in content in correct position.

I understand some module positions can not be assigned, but I don't see anything indicating this module cannot be used.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks again for everyone's help.

Keith
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jun 02, 2013 8:20 am
Hi

Please show me your site.

GK User
Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:20 pm
Sorry, same site I posted on before.

http://www.alcamorestaurant.com

The module is published, but the filler modules are not. So, you won't see the content. You can see the template position preview as it is enabled.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks in advance for any and all assistance.

Keith
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:15 pm
Hi

I will need an access to admin panel since there is truly nothing appearing :) I'll check why.

teitbite
Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:50 pm
Hi

Sorry, but I'm not able to tell why it's not showing. Please send me a ftp access I'll check the code and force it to show.

GK User
Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:48 pm
Teitbite - PM was sent with FTP info. Hopefully you will receive as I sent it once before but it did not go through.

Again, thank you for all your assistance.

Keith
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:27 am
Hi

I got PM, but the access You've send me is not working. Can You please check and send me a correct one?

teitbite
Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:31 am
Hi

Just saw Your other PM :) I'm glad You've solved it. Good luck.